This policy sets out how we handle your personal
information if you’re an StockPanel user or visitor to our Sites. It applies across StockPanel
- When we say ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘StockPanel’ it’s because that’s who we are and we own and run the
talking about the rules for using each of the Sites. The rules vary by product and each
product makes them separately available and seeks consent to them separately to this policy.
# The type of personal information we collect
- We collect certain personal information about visitors and users of our Sites.
- The most common types of information we collect include things like: user-names, member
names, email addresses, IP addresses, other contact details, survey responses,
photos, payment information such as payment agent details, transactional details, content
you direct us to make
available on our Sites (such as item descriptions), your actions on our Sites (including any
selections or inputs into items) and web and email analytics data. We will also collect
personal information from job applications (such as, your CV, the application form itself,
cover letter and interview notes).
# How we collect personal information
- We collect personal information directly when you provide it to us, automatically as you
navigate through the Sites, or through other people when you use services associated with
- We collect your personal information when you provide it to us when you complete membership
registration and buy or provide items or services on our Sites, subscribe to a newsletter,
email list, submit feedback, enter a contest, fill out a survey, or send us a communication.
# Personal information we collect about you from others
- Although we generally collect personal information directly from you, on occasion, we also
collect certain categories of personal information about you from other sources. In
- financial and/or transaction details from payment providers located in the US, UK,
and Australia in order to process a transaction;
- third party service providers (like Google, Facebook) who are located in the US or
UK, which may provide information about you when you link, connect, or login to your
account with the third party provider and they send us information such as your
registration and profile from that service, this only occurs if you are using
Studio. The information varies and is controlled by that service provider or as
authorized by you via your privacy settings at that service provider